Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm the boss

Sometimes you have no choice- you have to make it aware that, hey, I'm better than you right now- that's why I'm editor/ boss/ got the promotion/ etc. So even though we're on the same level- we're not. I take my responsiblities seriously and for the good of the project, I have to sometimes say, "That's wrong. This is how you do it." When I tell you this and you ignore it, you are challenging my authority. Do I want to say something just because I want to be in charge? No. I have to do my job, and I'm going to.

So deal with it. Suck it up, and do what I tell you. One day, when you're the boss, you'll have to, well, boss someone around. That's how it goes. I'm not gonna feel bad for doing what I need to do to be successful because in the end, this is a reflection of me.

And I'm not a slacker. Thus, you aren'tgoing to be either.

No comments:

Post a Comment