Tuesday, June 16, 2009

butterflies.

Hiii. I'm only doing this cause I'm bored. I'm going to the late movie with a friend. Why did I pick the late movie?! I'm driving myself crazy. I already stayed on Facebook for like 37 hours. Then I took a bath. I shaved my legs just to take up time. I used some of my sister's yummy-smelling body wash even though I'm trying to convince everyone that we are just friends. Myself, even. So, then I got out and took a trip my best friend's to borrow some jeans. Skinny jeans. I have never, ever worn skinny jeans in my life. Nor did I ever plan to. But here I am, skinny jean -wearing. As I type. I put on a cute shirt and some pearls and did my makeuo and my hair. And then he said it would be a little while longer. So I got on Facebook again. I kept talking to people and telling them I was going out...well, when they asked. But then I would get back on Facebook. I looked like a dork. So then I redid my makeup. Then it still wasn't time. So I've been playing music, pacing. Waiting. I just got a text that says he's about to get in the shower. If only he knew.... I mean, we are just friends, but he hasn't seen me in a long, long time and I just want to look my best. It just came to my realization that I don't have to work the rest of the week until 12:30. So yay for that. I'm trying to think of things I'm gonna wanna know about in 10 years, you know? I want to document that I-got-ready-67-hours-in-advance-for-nothing feeling. The anticipation, the butterflies. I'm sure it'll be fine. Ice cream and movies. Two of my favorite things. Sundaes, to be exact. I love sundaes. I feel like I'm rambling...I don't care much though, cause it's my blog. That's the beauty of it. I'm ready to move away. I move on August 15th. That seems like a long time from now, but in the same breath....it doesn't. At all. Feels like far too short of a time, like there's no way I can possibly be ready in time. I guess there's not. I go to bamabound next week. I'm excited. I don't really wanna look like one of those dumb, naive freshmen, but I'm sure I will anyway, so I'll just embrace it. There won't be many upperclassmen there anyway. I can think of one upperclassman I'd like to see right now, but at the same time, I don't. I'm nervous. Remember that feeling, you who's all married with kids right now? This is where it starts. Except, we're just friends....and I'd like it to stay that way. I enjoy having a friend, who's a guy, who I can tell anything to. It's nice. I don't want any feelings to get in the way. Last tiem that happened, it SUCKED. royally. Okay, I'm about to go compose myself and put on some lip gloss and try to look like all this was effortless. Ha. I wonder if he'll come inside. I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment