Saturday, September 4, 2010

Life lists

One of the reasons I'm so obsessed with blogs is because I'm so obsessed with knowing about people. (So basically, I'm nosy. ) I like to know the ins and outs of every one else's lives: tell me about how you almost hit a squirrel on your bicycle. Please, I want to hear about your encounter with that creepy, smelly guy. And please, please tell me what you ate for lunch today. (I really love to know what people eat; call me a funny little bird, but I think I'm not the only one because there are hundreds of blogs that consist of nothing but people eating, taking pictures of their meals, and showing the world. It's kind of strange but really, really addicting.) 


Anyway, like I said, writing this all out makes me sound peculiar or, at the very least, like I'm lacking a life- not true! Well, strange maybe, but I have a life nonetheless, and I'm also betting that all of these people who read blogs about people who do the same things they do, like catch the train and go to the grocery store and spill coffee on their new flip-flops, like to know about other people, too. And so I'm telling you about mine, via list post, because my goodness, who doesn't love a good list? Oh reader, I love a good list. Gives me a high of sorts. And so, onward bound, to the first Life List. You know, so that you can know me more and you can tell me about you more and we'll all get a good list out of the whole situation. Feel free to comment with your own list, if you have a particular knack for lists like I do (Is the word list starting to look a little funny to anyone?).


Five Things I do Every Single Day (That Perhaps You Don't*):

  • Eat oatmeal, an apple and frozen yogurt/drink coffee and hot tea (not all at the same time, mind you.)
  • Floss (this is an achievement I'm really proud of!)
  • Jumping jacks
  • Read
  • Watch TLC
Well, that was a little harder than I thought because while I do lots of things lots of days a week (like watch Regis and Kelly, learn French, and eat grapes) and lots of thing every day that are pretty normal every day activities that you do, too, probably (hopefully, like brushing my teeth and sleeping), there aren't many unique things that I do every, single day, but that's the list I came up with. Your turn!

*Not that my doing these things makes me better than you if you don't- I just think these may be things that make me a little different. You know, interesting enough that you'd want to read them and tell me your quirks!




No comments:

Post a Comment