Saturday, January 10, 2009

weird.

Do you ever have those days/ nights (usually nights for me) that are just so...weird? Like totally out of routine and you're with people you're not used to being with and you're doing stuff that's jsut weird to do, and you just feel... weird? That maybe you don't belong in this life, even though it's yours? Maybe it's jsut me because I thrive on routine, and I don't go with the flow easily, but tonight was just one of those nights. Heck, today was one of those days, and I was at work the whole day, which I am a lot on Saturdays. but we weren't busy, and my boss wasn't there, and I just sat around and ate ice cream and texted and it was weird.

I don't like days like today.I feel like someone didn't clue me in or something. Ugh it freaks me out. I need to take a shower and go to sleep so I can get on with tomorrow and the monday which is secret life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment