Friday, December 26, 2008

my butt.

I have this thing on my forehead, and it's freaking me out. It's a sore- NOT A PIMPLE!- but I have no clue how it got there. I thought it was a bug bite, but now I really don't think so. Then I thought it was a burn- but if I burned my head that bad, I'd remember. Lori mentioned staph- because she thinks she has a spot on her nose- so I looked that up and a certain kind sort of matches up-down to the swollen lymph nodes and itching! If that's what it is, it should go away on it's own, says the mayoclinic, just clean it with alcohol and apply antibiotic ointment. Done and done. Hopefully it will go away on it's own- before school and without going to see a dr. I knew that my lymph nodes were something! It's all connected, which is better than everything (itching, rawness, sore, lymph nodes, dry scalp) being something different.

Anyway, I used my head and shoulders on my scalp and washed my face really good, and then I did the alcohol and antibiotic ointment. Please, please, please go away, weird freaky thing!! Then I did a little research on my youth retreat- to the Xtreme Conference in Gatlinburg- and found out I know (and love) most of the bands playing. Yeah! I'm really excited now. I'm sort of packed, too! Now, I'm eating cheese grits (only 100 calories a packet, since I'm trying to lose 5 lbs, to which my bff scoffed at) and watching Sex and the City. A perfect night. I love nights in, as long as you balance with nights out- and tomorrow I have plans. So yay!

p.s. I found a pair of rockin' jeans for my first day back to school. They'll make people look at my butt and say, "Where did she buy that? I want one."

No comments:

Post a Comment